Please read the below before proceeding:
- An application must be filled out for each occupant 18 and over.
- Each applicant will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee ($75) with a credit card.
- Each applicant should be prepared to submit a copy of your driver’s license & proof of income (3x rent amount). If you don’t attach that information to this app, the processing will be delayed.
- Proof of income is required (tax documents, pay stubs from your employer, social security, disability, etc.). We do not accept bank statements.
- No eviction records or previous landlord debt can be in your rental history. This will be verified with current/recent landlords.
- If you haven’t seen the property, we will not rent it to you. Make sure you’ve seen the property before you apply; the application fee is non-refundable.
- If you have any animals, we will not process your application without a pet profile from PetScreening.com. You will be provided another link at the end of the application process to get your pet profile. Please keep in mind that incomplete pet profiles will not be accepted and will delay the processing of your application.
- NOTICE: Falsely representing that an animal is a specially trained or designated service animal when training has not in fact been provided constitutes fraud and can subject the person making such false representation to civil liability and criminal conviction. Under Texas law, a person with a verified liability who uses an assistance animal is liable for damages done to the premises by the animal except for reasonable wear and tear.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status.