Fall 2019 Submissions are Closed
College isn’t cheap and we know that all the expenses tied to it can make things difficult. With ongoing education, there’s the increasing costs of tuition, books, materials, living and a lot more, so we want to help.
Pyramis Company will be offering a $1,000 College Scholarship for Fall & Spring semesters to incoming or current college and university students. We will begin accepting applicants for this Spring 2020 Scholarship in a few months.
*Winnings will be paid directly to the University to be used towards graduate or undergraduate tuition and/or on-campus room and board!
How To Apply
Eligible students will write an essay of 500 words or more about a creative piece of work (art, design, ad, content, and more) that has influenced their perspective on life. There should be supporting content that supports the influence that the piece of art, design, etc has had on their life. We’re open to creativity and outside the box topics, which is why we leave this topic so open-ended.
- Enrollment or Enrolling at an Accredited Institute, College and University (We’ll send funds to the financial aid office directly)
- The essay needs to be in Word or PDF
Who Can Apply?
- Current, Full-Time Students Enrolled in an Accredited University or College in the United States
- Incoming Freshmen
- Undergraduate & Graduate Students
- No Age Requirement
December 1, 2019: You can submit your essay anytime before that date. The winner will be announced on December 15, 2019.
- Factors that will influence our decision will be Grammar, Creativity, and how you tell your personal story.
- The scholarship will be sent to the University, College, or Institute
- Can only be used towards Tuition, Books, or On-Campus Room and Board
Submit your application below, if you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall 2019: Maricarmen B. — Cochise College