Pyramis Company – Nationally Trusted Partner in San Antonio Real Estate Investment since 1985
Let’s get right to it. As a real estate investor, you’re seeking safe, sound property investments with the best possible returns. Texas Real Estate offers both, and this is especially true in San Antonio.
San Antonio is a booming real estate market with remarkable opportunities for growth. Not only are job opportunities increasing at a rapid clip, but property inventory is also growing with it. That means more value on the market than ever before.
At Pyramis Company, our qualified professionals have more than 30 years of experience in this real estate market. That means our real estate investor clients can be sure they are getting the most for their money.
With so much room for profit and so many competitors, it’s important for San Antonio real estate investors to consider the direction of the market and its opportunities. If you’re unfamiliar with investing in San Antonio but are looking for a great opportunity, see our frequently asked questions list for more information.
Consider the following:
Investing in San Antonio, Texas
- San Antonio was recently ranked #1 in the nation for real estate investment, as reported by CNBC, Probuilder.com, and many others:
- Once again, Forbes listed San Antonio in the Top 20 on their list of 2017’s “Best Buy Cities”—the top 20 housing markets to invest in this year
- Trulia ranked San Antonio as the 8th hottest real estate market to watch in 2017
Your Return on Investment Increases as San Antonio Grows
- Job Growth – San Antonio area is expected to add up to 30,000 new jobs in 2017 according to senior economists at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. Job growth impacts real estate; substantial increases in home sales are estimated over the next 5 years.
- Population Growth – San Antonio’s population grew at the 3rd fastest rate of any metro area in the nation from Jul 2015 to Jul 2016, according to US Census Bureau data released in May of 2017. The rate of growth is expected to continue for several years. As the population continues to increase, property values continue to rise…meaning your investment is continually worth more.
- Rent Growth – National Real Estate Investor Online recently listed San Antonio as 1 of 10 Cities in the Nation with the Fastest Growing Single-Family Home Rents.
Schedule Free Investment Consultation
More Great Investment News for San Antonio Real Estate
- Affordable Homes – In 2016, the median price in San Antonio was only $204,300.
- Healthy Financing – In addition to low rates, in Jan 2017 Trulia highlighted San Antonio as one of two American cities where you can purchase a home with low down payments. Bottom Line: you invest less per home to generate great positive cash flows.
- Rentals in High Demand & Low Supply – Nationally, rental vacancy rates are at their lowest level in 30 years and the trend from owning to renting continues in urban/metro areas, ensuring demand will remain high. Another huge factor – San Antonio is 1 of 10 metro areas in the nation with the lowest share of income spent on rent, so despite being a great market in which to buy a home, it remains a great market in which to rent.
Actual Positive Cash Flow Example
Why Pyramis Company?
With all of that opportunity in mind, we at Pyramis Company believe we are the right choice for San Antonio real estate investors – and we have the testimonials to prove it.
Pyramis Company not only has educated and qualified professionals handling your assets, but we take pride in our community and our relationship. Our CPM designations mean we are the right choice for real estate investors in San Antonio every time.
Not only do we handle residential and commercial property management, but we also work with investors to find quality properties. We maintain a relationship with several lenders to work with investors on solutions to their financial needs.
Regardless of whether you are a new or experienced investor, we believe we have the right tools to help you meet your needs. For new investors looking for quality research into the San Antonio real estate investor market, check out our white papers.
Here are just a few reasons why Pyramis Company can work for you:
- Trust – 32 Years of experience in the industry and in the San Antonio metro area market
- Professionals – Certified Property Manager; members of every major real estate & property management organization (organizations centered on standards & codes of ethics)
- Security & Returns – Invest with Confidence/Rent Quickly at Optimal Rates/Quality Tenants
- Family Owned & Operated – We value relationships, have a great staff, & care about our clients
CPM®, ARM®, EAC, A.A.S., B.F.A., Broker
REALTOR®, GRI, RMP®, TRPM, TRLS
At Pyramis Company, all of those qualities mean more security for your investments. There are a number of competitors out there. But none of them offer the level of quality support that we do.
Also, consider our wealth of experience when looking for your next property management company. We have more than 30 years in the San Antonio real estate market and know best to make your money work for you.
Pyramis Company – Investor Services
If you’re one of many San Antonio real estate investors looking to work with us, you can be sure that we offer the best investor services available on the market.
Pyramis Company takes your money seriously and we will work diligently to maximize your investment in the exciting San Antonio market.
Our client base has been with us for years and can attest to our due diligence, relationships and quality of work. Simply put, there’s no better company for real estate investors in the San Antonio market.
Pyramis Company provides the following services for real estate investment clients across the country:
- We search out, identify, and help investors acquire undervalued, prime rental investment properties with the specific intent of generating immediate positive cash flows. We have several lenders who regularly work with investors and we have strategic partnerships with a CPA, attorney, and banker who work with our investment clients to set up business correctly, with the proper banking needs. At year’s end, we provide you with all the documentation you need for tax preparation.
- We are the Top Rated Property Management Company in San Antonio. We have clients that have been with us since the 1980s. Many of our clients are investors and have multiple properties under management. We understand the unique needs of these clients and we tailor our service offerings to our investors. Here’s a list of most of the services we provide as a: Full-Service Property Management Company.
- Pyramis Promises. We’re not just client-centered, we are client committed. We invite you to review our Pyramis Promises for client service & satisfaction.
Schedule Free Investment Consultation
At Pyramis, our goal is to help your real estate investment realize its maximum potential through developing professional, personal relationships with Clients, Tenants, and Service Professionals.
Additional Investor Resources
- Investment Properties: Frequently Asked Questions
- Advice for New Investors
- Investment Property Due Diligence
- Make the Most of Your Investment
- Investor Insurance
- San Antonio Economic Development Foundation (SAEDF) – Housing: http://www.sanantonioedf.com/living/housing/
- UTSA research shows record job growth in San Antonio: http://www.utsa.edu/today/2016/05/jobgrowth.html
- 10 Cities with the Fastest Growing Single-Family Home Rents: http://nreionline.com/single-family-housing/10-cities-fastest-growing-single-family-home-rents#slide-2-field_images-1859961
- Best Buy Cities: Where to Invest In Housing In 2016: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erincarlyle/2016/01/27/best-buy-cities-where-to-invest-in-housing-in-2016/#7ba224f22429
- U.S. Census Bureau – Annual Rental and Homeowner Vacancy Rates for the United States: 1968–2015: http://www.census.gov/housing/hvs/data/charts/fig01.pdf
- The Steady Rise of Renting: http://www.citylab.com/housing/2016/02/the-rise-of-renting-in-the-us/462948/
- Why rents could rise by 8% in 2016: http://fortune.com/2015/10/07/rents-rise-housing/
- Why Investing in San Antonio Real Estate is the Best Decision of the Year: https://www.kwsanantonio.com/news/why-investing-in-san-antonio-real-estate-is-the-best-decision-of-the-year/