Maintenance and Emergencies
- All requests must be put in through your tenant portal
- For emergencies, call 210-593-9807 option 9. Emergencies are defined as Fire, Flood, or Blood. Anything that is an immediate threat to life or the property is an emergency. All others are considered non-emergency.
- Rent is due on the 1st, late on the 2nd. Earn those Piñata points by ensuring rent is paid on time!
- Late fees are assessed on the 4th.
- If you’re planning to move, 30-day notice is required and must be received before the 1st of the month.
- We will not respond to rental reference requests until proper 30-day notice is received. This is the policy of most professional managers.
- If you have a balance, it would be wise to pay it off before you start looking for a new place to live. Most professional managers will not accept an applicant who owes money to another manager.
- AC filters are provided via your Resident Benefits Package every 60 days and should be replaced as soon as they are received.
- Be sure to add bleach or vinegar to your AC drain when filter is replaced. This reduces clogging and back ups.
- If you have a water softener, salt should be added every month as needed.
- Landscaping is your responsibility. Be sure lawn is properly mowed and edged at all times and watering should be done regularly (to include around the house’s foundation).
- Outlets aren’t working? Reset GFCI outlets to include the one in the garage and check breakers.
- Garbage disposal is not working? Push reset button on the bottom of the disposal or use an Allen
wrench in the bottom, turn it twice counter-clockwise.
- Garage door opens but will not close with opener? Check to be sure the sensors haven’t been bumped out of alignment.
- Garage door remotes won’t work? Check the batteries!
- Dishwasher is not cleaning your dishes properly? Run vinegar through the dishwasher and use Lemishine.
- Smoke alarms chirping? Replace batteries in all alarms.
- Water Leaking? Please make sure your water is turned off! If you can not turn off a valve to the
specific area (under the toilet or sink) turn off your water at the street.