Didn’t get the right filter size? Didn’t get a filter at all? Want to provide your own renters insurance? Look no further, everything you need to know is right here.
When should I start receiving filters? I received the wrong size filter.
The first filter should arrive within the first 30 days of occupancy. Realistically, it should ship within the first 7-14 days and then it’s on the carrier to get it to the property. Tenants will receive an email confirmation from Second Nature when the filters ship. If you don’t receive that email within the first 14 days of your tenancy, you should reach out to Second Nature.
If there are any issues with the filter shipment, tenants should reach out to SN directly: firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-308-1186, Mon – Fri 10 to 6 EST
Renters Insurance Support
What are the insurance coverage amounts for the included renters insurance policy?
The Resident Benefits Package provides $100K in liability coverage for negligent property damage and $10K to the tenant for their personal belongings. The tenant will receive an Evidence of Insurance about 30 days from their move in date but important to know they are covered effective their move in date.
How do I file a claim?
- Take a look at the process graphic here.
- Use the claim form. Send to email@example.com
- Policy Number: RML5876821
What if we want to provide our own insurance policy?
If a tenant prefers to provide their own renters insurance policy, that is absolutely an option. The below is from your RBP addendum to the lease:
Tenant may find, purchase, and maintain another policy that satisfies the Landlord’s requirements. The Resident Benefits Package monthly amount will be adjusted accordingly. Visit http://insurance.residentforms.com/ and follow the instructions listed there to provide evidence of the required insurance coverage to your Landlord. Please be sure that your policy meets the following criteria prior to submitting:
- Policy is purchased from an A-rated carrier
- Policy meets or exceeds the required $100,000 in property damage and legal liability
- Pyramis Company is listed as additional interest
- Pyramis Company address is listed as: PO Box 660121 Dallas, TX 75266
- It is Tenant’s responsibility to pay premiums directly to your insurance provider. If the policy is terminated or lapses, Tenant will be subject to a lease violation […] and agrees to be subsequently enrolled into the [master] policy […].
More Insurance Help
Support for Other RBP Products
Link to schedule a phone appointment here. Pyramis provides this to the tenant once the lease has been signed in the welcome email, again in another of the new tenant drip emails.
Resident Rewards + Credit Building
Direct HelpDesk link – https://pinata.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Customer Care 833-552-2123