Please read the below before proceeding:
- An application must be filled out for each occupant 18 and over.
- Each applicant will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee ($75) with a credit card.
- Each applicant should be prepared to submit a copy of your driver’s license & proof of income (3x rent amount). If you don’t attach that information to this app, the processing will be delayed.
- Proof of income is required (tax documents, pay stubs from your employer, social security, disability, etc.). We do not accept bank statements.
- Please review our Qualifying Criteria.
- No eviction records or previous landlord debt can be in your rental history. This will be verified with current/recent landlords.
- If you haven’t seen the property, we will not rent it to you. Make sure you’ve seen the property before you apply; the application fee is non-refundable.
- No rental property will be held vacant for more than two (2) weeks, unless approved by the property owner at their discretion.
- If you have any animals, we will not process your application without a pet profile from PetScreening.com. You will be provided another link at the end of the application process to get your pet profile. Please keep in mind that incomplete pet profiles will not be accepted and will delay the processing of your application. A monthly Animal Administration Fee will be assessed per animal, based on the animal’s Paw Score. Paw Scores are provided by PetScreening.com.
- NOTICE: Falsely representing that an animal is a specially trained or designated assistance animal when training has not in fact been provided constitutes fraud and can subject the person making such false representation to civil liability and criminal conviction. Effective 9/1/23, Texas’ new law increases the fine to $1,000 and 30 hours of community service. Under Texas law, a person with a verified liability who uses an assistance animal is liable for damages done to the premises by the animal except for reasonable wear and tear.
- All residents enrolled in Resident Benefit Package which includes HVAC filter delivery every 60 days, renters insurance, credit building, identity protection, utility concierge services, resident rewards, and more. See below for more details.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status.
Click Here to Apply
Frequently Asked Questions
The video does not reflect an increase of our application fee. The current application fee is $75.Click Here to Apply
The Pyramis Company Resident Benefits Package (RBP) delivers savings and convenient, professional services that make taking care of your home second nature. By applying, Applicant agrees to be enrolled and to pay the applicable cost of $50.95/month, payable with rent. The Resident Benefits Package is not an optional feature and you may not opt-out of it. Only the included renter’s insurance portion has the option to opt-out, see below.
Your RBP may include, subject to property mechanicals or other limitations:
- HVAC air filter delivery directly to your door approximately every 60 days
- Renters Insurance that meets all lease requirements from an A-rated carrier
- Move-in concierge service: one call set up your utility services, cable, and internet services
- A resident rewards program that helps you earn rewards for paying your rent on time
- Credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments
- $1M Identity Protection for all adult leaseholders
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your “forever” home
- Online portal: Access to your account, documents, communication and payment options
- Waived Appfolio eCheck Fees
- Vetted vendor network: we find the technicians who are reputable, licensed, and insured
Renters Insurance requirements and options:
The Landlord requires Tenant obtain liability coverage of at least $100,000 in property damage and legal liability from an A-rated carrier and to maintain such coverage throughout the entire term of the lease agreement. Tenant is required to furnish Landlord evidence of the required insurance prior to occupancy, at the time of each lease renewal period, and upon request.
To satisfy the insurance requirement, Tenant may either (1) be automatically enrolled into a policy that satisfies the coverage requirements as part of the Resident Benefits Package; or (2) obtain alternative liability coverage from an insurer of Tenant’s choice. The option Tenant chooses will not affect whether Tenant’s lease application is approved or the terms of Tenant’s Lease.
Option 1: Do nothing. Tenant will be automatically enrolled into an insurance policy as part of the Resident Benefits Package. No further action is required. Coverage will begin on the effective date of Tenant’s lease and continue throughout the lease term. Please refer to the evidence of insurance that is supplied by Pyramis Company for additional coverage details. The Resident Benefits Package monthly rate will be adjusted by the premium amount in the policy.
Option 2: Buy a policy. If Tenant prefers, Tenant may find, purchase, and maintain another policy that satisfies the Landlord’s requirements. The Resident Benefits Package monthly amount will be adjusted accordingly. Visit http://insurance.residentforms.com/ and follow the instructions listed there to provide evidence of the required insurance coverage to your Landlord.
Please be sure that your policy meets the following criteria prior to submitting:
- Policy is purchased from an A-rated carrier
- Policy meets or exceeds the required $100,000 in property damage and legal liability
- Pyramis Company is listed as additional interest
- Pyramis Company address is listed as: PO Box 660121 Dallas, TX 75266
It is Tenant’s responsibility to pay premiums directly to your insurance provider. If the policy is terminated or lapses, Tenant will be subject to a lease violation fee of $25 and agrees to be subsequently enrolled into the policy referenced in Option 1 above.
NOTE: The total monthly cost of the Resident Benefits Package is all-inclusive, and no discounts will be given if any element of the package is unavailable due to a lack of HVAC or another limitation at a specific property.