Welcome to the Pyramis Company, A Full-Service San Antonio Property Management Company
We are dedicated to handling the details associated with maintaining and managing your property on a day-to-day basis. Believing in quality management services, not quantity management services, our property managers work with fewer properties per manager, so your property and residents do not get lost in the crowd.
We specialize in single family homes, townhomes, condos, duplexes, and also have access to apartment locating services. This allows our clients’ properties maximum exposure to potential residents! Our web presence is one of the best in the San Antonio real estate market.
Management services include, but are not limited to the following:
Administration & Management
- Accurate & Efficient Accounting & Record Keeping
- Monthly & Year-to-Date Income & Expense Reports
- Complete Year-End Tax Records
- Itemized Record of All Transactions
- Pay All Bills Pertaining to the Property
- Rent Collections
- Resident Relations
As a property owner, you know that finding qualified tenants is the biggest challenge you face. We take pride in maintaining a low vacancy rate and quick turn around time on vacant units.
- Establish a Market Rental Rate
- Property Listed with the San Antonio Board of REALTORS® MLS
- “For Rent” Sign Placed on Property
- Web Presence on Many Web Sites
- We Personally Take Leasing Calls 7 Days a Week
- Obtain Detailed Rental Application
- Thoroughly Evaluate Credit, Employment, Rental History, and Criminal Backgrounds
- Preventive Maintenance for Maximized Long-Term Property Value
- Recommend Appropriate Maintenance or Improvements as a Result of Inspections to Maintain or Increase Property Value
- Arrange for Necessary Repairs to the Property
- Provide 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Properties Inspected at Time of Leasing & Move Out
- Regular Drive-by Inspections
- Annual Inspection of Occupied Units
Optional Services for Non-Managed Properties
- List your property with us for lease only. We will aggressively market your property, handle all showings, screen tenants & execute the lease agreement
We know fees are one of the most important aspects to your bottom line. For clarity, we have kept our fee schedule simple and diligently maintain a high level of communication to ensure a strong working relationship. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The Pyramis Company Promise
At Pyramis, our goal is to help your real estate investment realize its maximum potential through developing professional, personal relationships with Clients, Tenants, and Service Professionals.
The Pyramis Company Process
Know the Client – At Pyramis, we believe the most important step is getting to know you and what you need or want from your investment. Cultivating professional relationships with our clients is key to developing a successful property management strategy.
Know the Tenant – Pyramis screens applicants to help you find a quality Tenant. Once a Tenant is procured, we begin to develop a repertoire with the tenants based on good faith and trust through open communication and quick response to Tenant needs and concerns. A satisfied renter is an important factor in the management equation.
Know the Property – Properties need to be safeguarded. At Pyramis, we have established relationships with qualified professionals who can provide quality service when the need arises. Proper maintenance on your investment keeps it attractive to tenants and helps maintain or increase your property’s value.