Many of our clients are investors and have multiple properties under management. We understand the unique needs of these clients. We can tailor our service offerings to investors.
- We have several lenders who regularly work with investors.
- We have a large pool of willing, potential investors, including other property owners and our tenants.
- We keep abreast of current market conditions and active investors at all times.
- We can help minimize your selling costs by arranging to exchange properties with other clients.
- Selling to your current tenant frequently reduces our cost of the sale. This savings can be passed on to you. In addition, the sale required repair work requested by a current tenant is kept to a minimum.
- We can help you spot undervalued properties… often with a mortgage payment lower than the rent for immediate positive cash flow.
If you’re just starting out, or have one property and wish to purchase more, we can help you.
- Pyramis has partnered with a CPA, attorney, and banker who can work with you to set up for investments.
- These folks can assist you in setting up a business correctly, with the proper banking needs.
- At year’s end, we provide you with all the documentation you need for tax preparation.
- We know a lot about what makes a prime rental investment property. We can search out properties for you to buy.
Real Estate Investment Analysis
This is to assist you in evaluating an income-producing property. It includes a ten-year cash flow/sensitivity analysis that allows you to project the before-tax and after-tax consequences of ownership and resale. With it, you can evaluate how different mortgage terms, depreciation options and assumptions about income, expenses, and improvements interact to affect the quality of your investment. Related to the sensitivity model is a lease analysis that helps you project the total annual gross rent you will collect each year from your investment property. Use it in situations where you have leases with CPI’s or fixed rent increases that may occur scattered throughout each year. In addition, we can include an annual income-and-expense statement, a loan amortization model, and an internal rate of return. This is all that is needed to perform a complete property analysis.
White Papers for Investors
Here are a select few of our white papers for investors. Find these and more on our white papers page.
- Are You a Knowledgeable Landlord?
- Top Mistakes of New Landlords
- Advice for New Investors
- Landlords: What a Top Notch Agent Can Do For You
- Investment Properties: Frequently Asked Questions